HOW TO: Hosting a Model on Microsoft Azure
Loading my Datasets in Microsoft Azure
Creating a Storage Account
This assumes that the User already has an existing Microsoft Azure Admin Account
- Login into your Microsoft Azure account. This will take you to the landing page
- Under Azure Services, select Storage Accounts
Under Storage Accounts, select the
- In the create Storage Account settings, update the following:
- Click on Review + Create
CORS Settings Configuration
- On the Storage Account landing page, select the Account name you recently created
- On the left-hand navigation, select CORS
- Add the following under CORS rules:
- Click Save.
Upload your dataset
- On the left-hand navigation, select Overview
- Under Overview, select Container
- Under Container, select the button
- Provide a Container Name, and set the Public Access Level to Container
- Upload your dataset in the newly created Container
- Select your dataset in the Container, you can now load your model via the dataset's URL
HOW TO: Hosting a Model on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Loading my Datasets in AWS Creating a Bucket This assumes that the User already has an existing AWS Admin Account Select S3 from this menu, then Select ‘Create Bucket’ Next, upload the Converted .uds file to the bucket The Dataset should load ...
HOW TO: Google Cloud CORS Configuration for udStream
Google Cloud CORS Settings Configuration This assumes that the User already has an existing Google Cloud Admin Account Rest XML APIs Get an Authorization access token configured to use the appropriate OAuth credentials. Copy the following and save as ...
HOW TO: Convert my models to UDS (Unlimited Detail Format)
Converting my models to UDS For a list of supported file types, see the Knowledge Base article 'Supported File Types'. Introduction The real power of udStream lies in converting all Supported point cloud and 3D data types into our proprietary format ...
HOW TO: Update CORS in cPanel
Updating CORS in cPanel Creating a Bucket This assumes that the User already has an existing cPanel Admin Account Updating CORS settings on cPanel allows you to stream models hosted from your cPanel web server On cPanel, enable Show Hidden Files ...
HOW TO: Load my Dataset
Loading my Dataset This section will be split up into the 3 different ways you can load a supported Dataset into your Scene: Method 1 Login to Client Simply drag-and-drop the supported filetype directly onto the Client window The Dataset should load ...