HOW TO: Unpacking and Installing udStream
Unpacking and Installing
If you haven’t already, change to the directory where you downloaded udStream.
- Right-click on the udStream\_OS\_version.zip file and select Extract Here to unpack the files to the current directory.
- If you have a computer capable of running OpenGL, then run (double-click) udStream_OpenGL.exe. Otherwise, run (double-click) udStream.exe.
- Locate the Euclideon udStream DMG package that you downloaded previously.
- Open the DMG and drag the “Euclideon udStream ” icon onto the provided “Applications” icon.
- Open System Preferences, then click "Security & Privacy"
- .Under the General, tab locate "Allow apps downloaded from" and choose Anywhere.
- Run the “Euclideon udStream ” application from Applications.
Ubuntu Linux Distributions
Using this package requires a desktop environment.
- Use your package manager to install the following:
- SDL2 (Minimum version 2.0.5)
- libCURL (Version 3)
- Locate the Euclideon udStream tar.gz package that you downloaded previously.
- Unpack the entire contents of the tar.gz
- Type ./udStream or double-click on udStream to initiate the Euclideon udStream interface.
iOS and Android
The iOS and Android builds are not currently publicly available.
udStream Quick Start Guide
Registering an account Before downloading and installing udStream you will need to go to https://udstream.euclideon.com to register an account. When you navigate to the site, click Register . Enter your name and email. You will be sent an email ...
udStream Desktop: Common Connection Issues
Common Connection Issues Incorrect username or password You can change your password once logged in however if you have forgotten your account password, please go to https://udstream.euclideon.com/login.html and select 'Reset Password'. Advanced ...
udStream Browser: Guide to Getting Started
Getting Started with udStream - Browser udStream can run in a Browser with the ability to view hosted Projects and already-converted .uds models anywhere in the world, on any machine. We currently support Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla ...
How to Geolocate A 3D Model Using udStream
OVERVIEW This guide provides the steps to geolocate a 3D polygon (OBJ or FBX) model so that is appears in the correct location within a larger point cloud model, eg. Placing an .obj building within a geolocated city model. udStream is a dynamic ...
HOW TO: Downloading udStream
Downloading udStream To use udStream, you will need to download the udStream software for your respective operating system. Visit www.euclideon.com/udstream to register for an account. Once logged into the portal, select the relevant package for ...