Account Registration & Signing Up for udStream - Trouble Logging In
Activating your udStream account: Registration & Signing In
Help for when your account isn't working
When you sign up for a udStream account, we send you an email to verify it's really you.
It is possible to create a udStream account in two ways - if you already have downloaded the udStream Desktop App, you can use the small 'Register' button at the login screen. However, we reccomend registering for an account via
the Euclideon Website.
This guide will cover instructions for registration via the website.
To activate your account, open your email app, and look for an email from us. The sender wiill be No Reply | Euclideon and the email address 'firstname.lastname@example.org', with the subject 'Account Creation - Verify Email & Set Password'.
Open this email and click the link inside to activate your account and set your password.
I didn't receive my login details (username and password).
- Double check that you have entered your email address correctly when registering for an account.
- It's possible the email message may have gone into your Junk/Spam filter. Be sure to check this for your udStream account creation email.
- During busy times, please allow 5-10 minutes for our server to send you your login details, then try again.
- Finally, check to ensure you received a 'Success' message when creating an account. This will ensure your password is in the correct format, and there isn't already an account created for your email address.
I can't remember my account password. How can I get help?
- Navigate to the udStream server portal at: https://udstream.euclideon.com/.
- Enter the email address used to create your account, and click the 'Forgot Password' button.
- An email will be sent to your registered email address with a link to reset your password
Still can't resolve the issue? Leave us a message on our
, and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
HOW TO: Changing or Forgot udStream Password
Changing my udStream Password Login to Client Click on the Scene Profile Menu button From the Menu, select Change Password Enter your current Password Enter your new Password and Re-type your new Password Once satisfied, click the Confirm New ...
HOW TO: Login information
Login Information Before attempting to log into udStream , ensure you have extracted or installed the package. When running udStream, you will be asked to provide your login credentials. Below is the list of parameters and their respective function: ...
udStream Desktop: Common Connection Issues
Common Connection Issues Incorrect username or password You can change your password once logged in however if you have forgotten your account password, please go to https://udstream.euclideon.com/login.html and select 'Reset Password'. Advanced ...
HOW TO: Login using a Proxy
Logging into udStream with a Proxy From the Login screen, click the Settings button On the left side of the Settings window, locate the Connection option and click it. This will display the Connection options on the right side Firstly you can try ...
udStream Quick Start Guide
Registering an account Before downloading and installing udStream you will need to go to https://udstream.euclideon.com to register an account. When you navigate to the site, click Register . Enter your name and email. You will be sent an email ...